Sportful Ladies Allure Sleeveless Jersey
This £13.49 Sportful Ladies Allure Jersey deal has expired. You can check to see if it's available again by clicking above.
Latest Cycling Jersey Deals
Sportful began life in 1972 in Asolo Italy, when Giordano Cremonese took advantage of his family's background in textiles and began making his own ski wear. The garments were based upon his own designs, and were labelled with the Sportful logo; they quickly gained attention from fellow skiers, and consequently in 1973 the company began trading. Having developed a reputation for creating performance skiwear, in 1985 Sportful moved into the cycling sector, initially sponsoring the Ceramiche Ariostea, Maglificio Bianchi and Mapei trade teams, and later the Italian National team, to great success. To this day Sportful still produce high end road cycling clothing, which is highly regarded by professionals and keen amateurs alike. For more information on Sportful, please visit their history page, or view additional information on ProBikeKit's resource on the company.
Guide to buying Cycling Jerseys
So should I buy this jersey? Firstly ask yourself the following questions:
1. Will it fit? Different manufacturers use different sizing, with relaxed and race (sometimes called Italian) fit being a baggy and tight fit respectively. Some brands run notoriously tight, whereas others are more generous - it's worth viewing either the manufacturer's website, or a sizing guide on the retailer's website to establish whether it's correct for you.
2. Is the jersey suitable for my style of riding? Is this jersey designed for road, MTB, triathlon or more suited to casual leisurely rides? Will it be suitable for the typical weather conditions that I ride in? Does it have enough pockets, the right length zip, and is it breathable, windproof, waterproof or any other characteristics you require from the perfect jersey? If your answer to any of these is no, then it's probably best to pass up on this jersey and wait for something more suitable.
3. Is it actually any good? Or is it cheap for a reason? Please check out impartial reviews before buying - usually if you search on Google then you'll find one of the major cycling publications has tested it. Search Google for Sportful Ladies Allure Jersey Reviews.
Alternatively, most of the retailers I link to have a customer reviews section (usually lower down the page) where you can find out how just well the jersey holds up in real world conditions.
4. Do I need another jersey? There's no point buying something just because it's cheap - if you're never going to use it then you're better off saving your money.
5. Can I afford it? Whilst I spend my time finding cycling deals like this jersey, the last thing I want is to have my visitors living beyond their means. Obviously you're all responsible adults, I just don't want anyone getting into debt or overstretching themselves.
Want more information on identifying the perfect cycling jersey? Evans Cycles have an extensive guide to cycle clothing which features a detailed jersey section, and British Cycling also touches (briefly) on the subject here. Alternatively Cycle Surgery has a jersey guide specifically for roadies, and Road.cc has a broad guide to all kinds of cycle related clothing, including jerseys.