Madison Sportive Thermal Roubaix Jersey
Madison Sportive Roubaix Jersey
Italian Thermal Roubaix Lycra Mesh Panels Under Arms Elasticated Hem With Silicone Gripper Full zip Fastening Three Rear Pockets Concealed Zipper Pocket Reflective Tape On Zipper Description The Madison Sportive Long Sleeve Thermal Roubaix Jersey is ideal for all seasons as it can be worn on its own in cooler conditions or as part of a layering system when the temperature really drops. The jersey has been constructed from Italian Thermal Roubaix Lycra which does a great job of keeping the chill out while mesh panels under the arms provide a constant air flow to prevent you over heating. Madison have equipped the jersey with a full zip fastening which is great for regulating your temperature and and elasticated hem with silicone grippers to hold the jersey firmly in place when you are in the riding position. One thing you wont have to worry about with the Thermal Roubaix jersey is storage space as Madison have included three rear hand pockets that provide plenty of space for all your ride essentials while a concealed zipper pocket gives you somewhere to store any valuables. Completing this great jersey is reflective tape on the main zipper and around the biceps combined with several reflective prints for excellent visibility in low light conditions.
Latest Cycling Jersey Deals
About Tweeks Cycles
Tweeks Cycles are owned by a parent company, Demon Tweeks, who have 40 years of experience of trading to the public. Originally founded as a motorcycle and accessories mail order company, Tweeks has grown into a 130,000 square foot store, within which includes their dedicated cycling section. They pride themselves on their customer satisfaction, and UK postage for cycling equipment is currently FREE for all orders above £9, and £1.99 for orders below. Next day delivery costs £5.99 and bikes and built and dispatched Free of Charge.
Guide to buying Cycling Jerseys
So should I buy this jersey? Firstly ask yourself the following questions:
1. Will it fit? Different manufacturers use different sizing, with relaxed and race (sometimes called Italian) fit being a baggy and tight fit respectively. Some brands run notoriously tight, whereas others are more generous - it's worth viewing either the manufacturer's website, or a sizing guide on the retailer's website to establish whether it's correct for you.
2. Is the jersey suitable for my style of riding? Is this jersey designed for road, MTB, triathlon or more suited to casual leisurely rides? Will it be suitable for the typical weather conditions that I ride in? Does it have enough pockets, the right length zip, and is it breathable, windproof, waterproof or any other characteristics you require from the perfect jersey? If your answer to any of these is no, then it's probably best to pass up on this jersey and wait for something more suitable.
3. Is it actually any good? Or is it cheap for a reason? Please check out impartial reviews before buying - usually if you search on Google then you'll find one of the major cycling publications has tested it. Search Google for Madison Sportive Roubaix Jersey Reviews.
Alternatively, most of the retailers I link to have a customer reviews section (usually lower down the page) where you can find out how just well the jersey holds up in real world conditions.
4. Do I need another jersey? There's no point buying something just because it's cheap - if you're never going to use it then you're better off saving your money.
5. Can I afford it? Whilst I spend my time finding cycling deals like this jersey, the last thing I want is to have my visitors living beyond their means. Obviously you're all responsible adults, I just don't want anyone getting into debt or overstretching themselves.
Want more information on identifying the perfect cycling jersey? Evans Cycles have an extensive guide to cycle clothing which features a detailed jersey section, and British Cycling also touches (briefly) on the subject here. Alternatively Cycle Surgery has a jersey guide specifically for roadies, and Road.cc has a broad guide to all kinds of cycle related clothing, including jerseys.