Dare 2b Impel Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey
Dare 2b Impel Jersey
Body Lightweight Polyester Fabric Anti-Bacterial Odour Control Treatment Mesh Venting Zones Full Zip Fastening 3 Rear Pockets Reflective Trim Description The Dare 2b Impel jersey provides both performance and comfort at a price that wont break the bank. Constructed from BODY lightweight polyester fabric, it efficiently wicks moisture away from the skin, dries quickly and has lots of stretch for comfort. To further improve comfort Dare 2b have included a full-length zip which is great for regulating your temperature and mesh venting zones which provide a constant air flow so you can stay cool in the warmest of conditions. Other great features of the jersey include a long back with elastic hem, 3 rear pockets fro storing all your ride essentials and reflective detail for enhanced visibility in low light conditions. If you want a great value jersey that is suitable for year-round use then look no further than the Dare 2b Impel jersey.
Latest Cycling Jersey Deals
About Tweeks Cycles
Tweeks Cycles are owned by a parent company, Demon Tweeks, who have 40 years of experience of trading to the public. Originally founded as a motorcycle and accessories mail order company, Tweeks has grown into a 130,000 square foot store, within which includes their dedicated cycling section. They pride themselves on their customer satisfaction, and UK postage for cycling equipment is currently FREE for all orders above £9, and £1.99 for orders below. Next day delivery costs £5.99 and bikes and built and dispatched Free of Charge.
Guide to buying Cycling Jerseys
So should I buy this jersey? Firstly ask yourself the following questions:
1. Will it fit? Different manufacturers use different sizing, with relaxed and race (sometimes called Italian) fit being a baggy and tight fit respectively. Some brands run notoriously tight, whereas others are more generous - it's worth viewing either the manufacturer's website, or a sizing guide on the retailer's website to establish whether it's correct for you.
2. Is the jersey suitable for my style of riding? Is this jersey designed for road, MTB, triathlon or more suited to casual leisurely rides? Will it be suitable for the typical weather conditions that I ride in? Does it have enough pockets, the right length zip, and is it breathable, windproof, waterproof or any other characteristics you require from the perfect jersey? If your answer to any of these is no, then it's probably best to pass up on this jersey and wait for something more suitable.
3. Is it actually any good? Or is it cheap for a reason? Please check out impartial reviews before buying - usually if you search on Google then you'll find one of the major cycling publications has tested it. Search Google for Dare 2b Impel Jersey Reviews.
Alternatively, most of the retailers I link to have a customer reviews section (usually lower down the page) where you can find out how just well the jersey holds up in real world conditions.
4. Do I need another jersey? There's no point buying something just because it's cheap - if you're never going to use it then you're better off saving your money.
5. Can I afford it? Whilst I spend my time finding cycling deals like this jersey, the last thing I want is to have my visitors living beyond their means. Obviously you're all responsible adults, I just don't want anyone getting into debt or overstretching themselves.
Want more information on identifying the perfect cycling jersey? Evans Cycles have an extensive guide to cycle clothing which features a detailed jersey section, and British Cycling also touches (briefly) on the subject here. Alternatively Cycle Surgery has a jersey guide specifically for roadies, and Road.cc has a broad guide to all kinds of cycle related clothing, including jerseys.