Bspoke Poplar Coolmax Ladies Sleeveless Cycling Jersey
Bspoke Poplar Coolmax Ladies Jersey
Ladies relaxed fit combines cycle specific cut for extra movement. Coolmax cotton fabric has excellent moisture wicking properties. Drop back and silicon gripper keep shirt in place whist on the move. Perforated side panels for extra ventilation. Reflective 3M print for added safety in low light conditions. Manufactured by Bspoke, Pink, Designed for ladies
Latest Cycling Jersey Deals
Start Fitness (or Start Cycles!)
Start Fitness (otherwise known as Start Cycles) started life in 1991, founded by a group of fitness enthusiasts. Primarily based in the North of England, they stock a whole host of products, from running to football, but more importantly (from our perspective!) also a reasonably wide selection of cycling gear. In particular, in recent months they've been selling road and mountain bikes at huge discounts, so if you're after a new bike then this is one of the first places I'd recommend looking (Handy quick link to their Bikes & Frames in order of discount!). I've never personally ordered from them, but several of my website's visitors have got in touch with positive feedback after snagging a bargain.
They have three main stores located in Newcastle, Durham and Darlington, but offer UK delivery via their website at (Clothing is currently £2.95 P&P, Footwear is £4.95). You can read more about their history here.
Guide to buying Cycling Jerseys
So should I buy this jersey? Firstly ask yourself the following questions:
1. Will it fit? Different manufacturers use different sizing, with relaxed and race (sometimes called Italian) fit being a baggy and tight fit respectively. Some brands run notoriously tight, whereas others are more generous - it's worth viewing either the manufacturer's website, or a sizing guide on the retailer's website to establish whether it's correct for you.
2. Is the jersey suitable for my style of riding? Is this jersey designed for road, MTB, triathlon or more suited to casual leisurely rides? Will it be suitable for the typical weather conditions that I ride in? Does it have enough pockets, the right length zip, and is it breathable, windproof, waterproof or any other characteristics you require from the perfect jersey? If your answer to any of these is no, then it's probably best to pass up on this jersey and wait for something more suitable.
3. Is it actually any good? Or is it cheap for a reason? Please check out impartial reviews before buying - usually if you search on Google then you'll find one of the major cycling publications has tested it. Search Google for Bspoke Poplar Coolmax Ladies Jersey Reviews.
Alternatively, most of the retailers I link to have a customer reviews section (usually lower down the page) where you can find out how just well the jersey holds up in real world conditions.
4. Do I need another jersey? There's no point buying something just because it's cheap - if you're never going to use it then you're better off saving your money.
5. Can I afford it? Whilst I spend my time finding cycling deals like this jersey, the last thing I want is to have my visitors living beyond their means. Obviously you're all responsible adults, I just don't want anyone getting into debt or overstretching themselves.
Want more information on identifying the perfect cycling jersey? Evans Cycles have an extensive guide to cycle clothing which features a detailed jersey section, and British Cycling also touches (briefly) on the subject here. Alternatively Cycle Surgery has a jersey guide specifically for roadies, and Road.cc has a broad guide to all kinds of cycle related clothing, including jerseys.